What Makes Lawyers Happy?
- Take some time to reflect and take action to be fulfilled in your work as a lawyer with this self-assessment tool.
How To Use The New & Improved Windows 10 Feature ‘Snap!’
- On Windows 10, the “Snap” function helps you organize the space on your screen more efficiently, improving productivity. Using this feature, you can quickly snap windows to the sides or corners by just using your mouse, keyboard, or touch without the need to resize and position them manually – even if you have more than...
Seeking Sponsors for VBLC 2020
- The 2020 Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference at Margaritaville Resort Orlando July 10-11, is the voluntary bar leaders’ biggest event of the year! The two-day gathering of Florida’s top voluntary bar leaders also offers vendors of all things legal, the opportunity to be an exhibitor. At sponsor exhibits, bar leaders will get the chance to see...
Get Ready for Margaritaville
- You are a voluntary bar leader. You dived in head first! Now, what? Soak up some of the best advice and training you can. Plan to attend the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference, July 10-11, at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. It will be time well spent. We’ve secured an incredible rate at $179 plus taxes and a $15 resort fee....
Wellness Webinar set for Feb. 25
- As a new year begins, so continues the focus of The Florida Bar on Mental Health and Wellness of Florida lawyers. Sadly, rates of attorney depression, suicide, and substance abuse are on the rise. Voluntary bars can play an important role in engaging members and offering help. A webinar on Feb. 25 — Creating a...
Florida Bar Grievance Process CLE Offered to Voluntary Bars
- About 50 Jacksonville Bar Association and D.W. Perkins Bar Association members got an inside look at The Florida Bar Grievance Committee process on Jan. 8 at the JBA offices in Jacksonville. Thanks to Craig Shoup, JBA executive director, this recorded CLE is now available for other voluntary bars to use as programming and as a...
Miami-Dade Women Lawyers honored
- The Miami-Dade Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers is the recipient of the 2020 Voluntary Bar Association Pro Bono Award. Miami-Dade FAWL President Elisa D’Amico accepted the award, presented by Chief Justice Charles T. Canady in a Jan. 30 ceremony at the Supreme Court of Florida. The award recognizes a Florida voluntary bar...
Time is Now for Lawyer Wellness
- Members of the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers learned “Why We Need to Talk About Lawyers’ Mental Health,” from President-elect of The Florida Bar Dori Foster-Morales. The Jan. 10 luncheon provided a forum to discuss The Florida Bar’s mental health and wellness initiatives and how law firms can promote health and wellness practices within...
Help Recognize A Consumer Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Lawyer of the Year Award is given annually by The Florida Bar’s Consumer Protection Law Committee. The award recognizes a legal service, public interest, or private attorney whose contributions to the practice of consumer law have strengthened and affirmed the rights of consumers in Florida. Last year’s winner was Janet Varnell of Lady...
Essay Winners Recognized in Sarasota
- The annual Sarasota County Bar Association Council for Diversity and Inclusion essay writing contest for high school students honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. This year the essay question related to the 19th Amendment and the conflict with the movement for the rights of African-Americans during the same period. Students...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.