Dori Foster-Morales becomes Bar President
- Dori Foster Morales of Miami was sworn in as president of The Florida Bar at the Barís Virtual General Assembly June 19. Citing the COVID-19 pandemic and recent civil unrest ...
Mike Tanner Installed as Barís President-elect
- Michael G. Tanner†of Jacksonville was sworn in as president-elect of The Florida Bar at the Virtual General Assembly June 19.
U.S. Senior Judge Paul C. Huck describes incoming ...
Adam White leads the Young Lawyers Division
- Improving diversity and inclusion, upgrading its online resources, and stepping up attorney professionalism are the three top goals of the Young Lawyers Division in the coming year ...
Vivian Cortes Hodz Honored By President Stewart
- President John Stewart has presented Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee Chair Vivian Cortes Hodz with one of his Presidentís Award of Merit. Addressing the 2020 Annual Convention via video-taped message ...
MELISSA BYERS HONORED WITH MARSHALL R. CASSEDY, SR., AWARD
- Melissa Byers, executive director of the St. Petersburg Bar Association, is the latest recipient of the Marshall R. Cassedy, Sr., Award.
In making the announcement ...
JEAN-PIERRE COY HONORED WITH G. KIRK HAAS HUMANITARIAN AWARD
- A Southwest Florida lawyer who fought for clients in court and performed countless hours of Bar service while suffering a life-threatening illness, is the latest recipient of ...
Webinars, Town Halls Set for Voluntary Bar Leaders
- Florida Voluntary Bar Associations of every size will benefit from a series of virtual educational events, scheduled for June-November. While the June 30 webinar provided CLE tips for developing ...
Handbook Includes Video Conferencing
- The Florida Bar has again updated its ďBest Practices for Professional Electronic CommunicationĒ handbook to include a section on video conferencing.The handbook, originally released in 2015, provides best practices ...
Developing and Delivering A CLE Course for Your Bar
- For a voluntary bar association, providing services to members is paramount. Itís also important and can be instrumental in enhancing non-dues income and improving the financial bottom-line ...
Zooming in on the Cunningham Barís Installation
- F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association held its virtual installation on June 30. More than 70 guests showed their support as President†Hershley Ogť and other officers of FMCBA took the oath ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.