Amazon: Get Shipment Updates via Text
- For those of us who really appreciate up-to-the-minute alerts about packages and deliveries, there’s Amazon text alerts. You can sign up to receive tracking information via text message for all your orders. Amazon will send a standard text message when your package has shipped and another when it has been delivered. You will also receive...
Emojis – They Aren’t Just for Cell Phones Anymore
- Love ‘em or hate ‘em, emojis are here to stay. They’re even turning up as important elements of a case in the courtroom. Your laptops and desktops have been emoji-enabled! Both Windows and macOS support them just like our cell phones and tablets do. When you’re overwhelmed by the need for an emoji while typing...
All Aboard for the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference
- Ahoy Mates! Online registration for the 2019 Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference set for July 12-13 is now available. This year it’s a full day and a half with the opportunity to gain 12.5 CLE credits! We are expecting a huge crowd for the non-stop opportunities for great networking, quality workshops and mentorship from experienced bar...
A Florida lawyers photo fitness finish!
- Tallahassee Women Lawyer Associations’ Stacy Biggart was among 7,600 runners at the Boston Marathon on April 15! The Boston Marathon is the world’s oldest consecutively run marathon, with this year marking the 123rd outing for the world-renowned event. Participants competing raised more than $36 million for various charities and non-profit programs.
Enter the Healthy Hour Challenge by June 1
- In support of mental health and wellness of Florida lawyers, the Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee is encouraging voluntary bar leaders to host “get fit events” and share the successes. Whatever your bar is doing to boost adrenaline or just have fun along the way, let us know and you could be recognized at the Voluntary Bar...
Veterans benefit from Scavenger Hunt
- On April 4, members of the Manatee County Bar Association Scavenger Hunt Committee presented nearly $2,000 that they raised from their Second Annual Scavenger Hunt to Alfred James, director of the Veterans Treatment Court. That day, the VTC also had four participants graduate from the program. The Scavenger Hunt featured several that spent the evening...
Honoring the Superheroes in Palm Beach County
- Celebrating judicial assistants and courtroom deputies was the order of the day on April 12 at the Judicial Personnel Appreciation Lunch in West Palm Beach, was hosted by the Palm Beach Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers. A photo booth with fun props instantly helped to further bring attention to the superheroes who...
In the fight to end Cancer
- Members of the Miami Lakes Bar Association were among the 5,000 people in attendance at the 5th Annual Cars for the Cure Show on April 5. The event held on Main Street brought together the Miami Lakes community in the fight to end cancer. Proceeds support local cancer research at the University of Miami Sylvester Center.
A day of Bench & Bar
- Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association President-elect Brendalyn Edwards, right, Florida Bar Board of Governors member Renee Thompson, Florida Bar President Michelle Suskauer, and Caribbean Bar Association President Charise Morgan-Joseph, left, were among hundreds who attended the Dade County Bar Association Bench and Bar on April 5 in Miami.
Puerto Rican Influence in Tallahassee
- The 20th Anniversary Celebration of Puerto Rico Day was held in Tallahassee in late March. Hundreds of participants and organizations, including the Puerto Rican Bar Association, committed to this effort with the goal of keeping the Puerto Rican community’s issues alive and present during the legislative session. Here, Marie Masson, president of the PRBA is...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.