Fighting COVID in Lee County
- Members of the Lee County Bar Association are helping United Way bag and box personal protective equipment kits to assist residents throughout the community ...
A Healthier Canine Connection
- Dogs are easily aware of our emotional state and can sense anxiety and stress and they need zen time too! The Collier County Bar Association took stress-relief to a whole new level on Sept. 26 ...
Rosh Hashana Gift Project
- The B’nai B’rith Justice Unit # 5207 for their first Tikkun Olam project of the year sponsored "Honey Cakes" delivered by the Chabad of Coral Springs.
Help Women Win in 2020!
- Helping women get elected to office is the latest focus of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers. As an incentive, FAWL is offering grant money to local chapters in this ambitious election effort ...
Town Halls with Bar President Conclude
- Covering twenty judicial circuits in sixty days, Florida Bar President Dori Foster-Morales has engaged with the judiciary, voluntary bar leaders and Florida Bar members from Pensacola to the Keys ...
Perkins Bar Helps Restored Voters
- The D.W. Perkins Bar Association hosted a virtual consultation via Zoom to help convicted felons register to vote. Attorneys from the Perkins Bar assisted returning citizens with eligibility checks ...
Connecting With Colleagues in Polk County
- On Sept. 3, Polk Association for Women Lawyer members tested their trivia skills in a virtual night of fun and games. The event was hosted by Sporcle. Teams competed for prizes ...
Zoom Yoga Inspires Wellness in Orlando
- Orange County Bar Association members assembled virtually on Sept. 26 for Rebellious Warrior Yoga. The Zoom class included a 5-minute empowering meditation that moved ...
Voting barriers is focus of joint meeting
- Meeting jointly, the Tallahassee Barristers Association and Tallahassee Women Lawyers enjoyed a timely presentation on present and historical barriers to the right to vote ...
A Virtual Charcuterie Class in Jacksonville
- What's the secret to making a great cheeseboard? Just ask the members of the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association.
Jennifer Richardson and Jen Smith Thomas ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.